Pancakes are a classic breakfast dish that never goes out of style. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast option or something to impress your guests, this basic pancake mix recipe is perfect for you. With this recipe, you’ll always be ready to whip up a batch of delicious pancakes in no time.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups milk
– 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
2. In another mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add the milk and melted butter. Whisk until well combined.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Don’t overmix. Small lumps in the batter are fine.
4. Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter, greasing the pan or griddle with a little butter or cooking spray between batches.
6. Serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, butter, or fresh fruit.
Now that we’ve covered the basic pancake mix recipe, let’s take a look at some variations that you can try to spice things up.
1. Blueberry Pancakes
Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries to the batter before cooking. Cook according to the instructions above.
2. Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Add 1 cup of chocolate chips to the batter before cooking. Cook according to the instructions above.
3. Banana Pancakes
Add 1 mashed banana to the batter before cooking. Cook according to the instructions above.
4. Cinnamon Pancakes
Add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the batter before cooking. Cook according to the instructions above.
No matter how you decide to enjoy your pancakes, this basic pancake mix recipe will always have you covered. And with the added variations, you can easily mix things up and keep your breakfasts exciting. So go ahead and give this recipe a try, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed!
If you are searching about basic pancake mix recipe | always ready – Klara`s Life you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Pics about basic pancake mix recipe | always ready – Klara`s Life like basic pancake mix recipe | always ready – Klara`s Life, basic pancake mix recipe | always ready – Klara`s Life | Recipe | Basic and also Easy Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe from Scratch | Kids Activities Blog. Here you go:
Basic Pancake Mix Recipe | Always Ready – Klara`s Life
pancake pfannkuchen klaraslife klara bereit allzeit selbstgemachter
Easy Homemade Pancake Mix Recipe From Scratch | Kids Activities Blog
scratch pancakes kidsactivitiesblog
Basic Pancake Mix Recipe | Always Ready – Klara`s Life | Recipe | Basic
pancake pfannkuchen klaraslife selbstgemachter klara springe
Homemade Pancake Mix | Recipe | Homemade Pancake Mix, Homemade Pancakes
pancake mezcla casera panqueques simplyrecipes crevettes fatti coa bi bickle
Easy homemade pancake mix recipe from scratch. Basic pancake mix recipe. Pancake pfannkuchen klaraslife klara bereit allzeit selbstgemachter