Hey there peeps! It’s your favorite foodie friend here with a recipe that’s going to knock your socks off! Today, we’re cooking up some Pineapple Chicken Adobo – a lip-smackingly delicious dish that’s going to transport you straight to flavor town.
First up, let’s take a look at our main ingredients:
– Boneless chicken thighs
– Soy sauce
– Pineapple juice
– Bay leaves
– Brown sugar
Now that we’ve got the necessary ingredients, let’s dive into the recipe!
Pineapple Chicken Adobo Recipe
Start off by marinating the chicken thighs in a bowl with soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, and brown sugar. Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
After the chicken has marinated for the allotted time, place it in a large skillet and add the remaining marinade, along with bay leaves, and pineapple juice. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer until the chicken is cooked thoroughly (about 20-25 minutes).
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, and brown sugar for 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken and remaining marinade, pineapple juice, and bay leaves in a large skillet.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the chicken is fully cooked through (about 20-25 minutes).
- Remove the bay leaves, then serve and enjoy!
And there you have it, folks – a meal that’s sure to impress your taste buds and leave your stomach fully satisfied! Don’t be afraid to experiment and add your own personal touch to this recipe – switch up the proteins or add in some extra veggies to make it your own. Happy cooking!
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some leftover Pineapple Chicken Adobo to devour. Yum!