Pancakes, oh pancakes, my forever favorite breakfast food. Who doesn’t love waking up to the smell of freshly made fluffy buttermilk pancakes? Today, I bring to you the ultimate recipe for the best fluffy homemade buttermilk pancakes that will bring joy to your taste buds every time you make them. And for all you adventurous foodies out there, I have also included a recipe for Japanese cabbage pancakes with okonomiyaki sauce that will give you a savory twist on the classic pancake. So, let’s get started!
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 3 tablespoons sugar
– 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 cups buttermilk
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix, lumps are okay.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Once hot, ladle 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto the pan.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake. Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve your buttermilk pancakes hot with your favorite toppings, such as butter, syrup, whipped cream, or fruit.
Japanese Cabbage Pancakes:
– 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 eggs
– 2 green onions, thinly sliced
– 1/4 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon ketchup
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, flour, water, eggs, and green onions.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Once hot, pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto the pan.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
5. Serve your Japanese cabbage pancakes hot with the okonomiyaki sauce on top.
Two delicious pancake recipes that will make your breakfast table burst with flavor and happiness. These pancakes are so easy to make, and you can customize them by adding your favorite toppings. Make sure to indulge in the goodness of these fluffy buttermilk pancakes and savory Japanese cabbage pancakes with okonomiyaki sauce. Happy cooking!
If you are looking for The Best Fluffy Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes | BLOGPAPI you’ve came to the right web. We have 4 Images about The Best Fluffy Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes | BLOGPAPI like The Best Fluffy Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes | BLOGPAPI, Discover the secret to the fluffiest pancakes | Woolworths TASTE and also White Wings Pancake Mix Buttermilk 325g | Woolworths. Read more:
The Best Fluffy Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes | BLOGPAPI
buttermilk pancakes pancake hunger scrambled satisfy
Japanese Cabbage Pancakes With Okonomiyaki Sauce | Woolworths TASTE
Discover The Secret To The Fluffiest Pancakes | Woolworths TASTE
woolworths pancakes taste
White Wings Pancake Mix Buttermilk 325g | Woolworths
pancake mix wings buttermilk woolworths 325g
Pancake mix wings buttermilk woolworths 325g. White wings pancake mix buttermilk 325g. Buttermilk pancakes pancake hunger scrambled satisfy