Looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast to start your day off right? Look no further than this delicious and easy-to-make oats porridge/kanji recipe! Packed with fiber, protein, and nutrients, this simple yet satisfying dish is the perfect way to fuel up for a busy day.
To get started, you’ll need just a few basic ingredients. First up, of course, are the oats. You can use any type of oats you like, but we recommend rolled or steel-cut oats for the best texture and flavor. You’ll also need water or milk, whichever you prefer, as well as some optional flavorings like cinnamon, honey, or fresh fruit.
1. Start by adding your oats to a medium-sized pot. Pour in enough water or milk to cover the oats completely.
2. place the pot over medium heat and bring it to a simmer. Cook the oats for about 10-15 minutes or until they are tender and creamy.
3. Next, add any desired flavorings like cinnamon, honey or fresh fruit while stirring it well. Reduce the heat and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes until the oats thicken and become creamy.
4. To serve, spoon the oats into bowls and top with your favorite toppings like nuts, seeds, or additional fresh fruit for a healthy and flavorful breakfast that will keep you fueled all morning long.
You can also try adding in some sago or tapioca pearls to your oat kanji for an extra dose of fiber and nutrients. Simply add the pearls to the pot with the oats and cook them together until both are tender and creamy. Serve hot or warm for a delicious and satisfying breakfast that will keep you full and energized for hours.
So next time you’re looking for a healthy and delicious start to your day, give this oats porridge/kanji recipe a try. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you’ll have a delicious and satisfying breakfast that will keep you fueled and ready to take on the day ahead.
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 2-3 cups water or milk
– 1-2 tablespoons honey, to taste (optional)
– Fresh fruit (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water or milk to a boil. Add oats and lower heat to a simmer.
2. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes, or until the oats are tender and the mixture has thickened.
3. Stir in the honey and fresh fruit, if using.
4. Serve hot.
Enjoy your healthy and satisfying oats porridge/kanji and keep your mornings happy and energetic.
വണ്ണം കുറയാൻ ആഗ്രഹിക്കന്നുവെങ്കിൽ ഇതു ഒന്ന് കഴിച്ചു നോക്കു | Oats
Taste Of Pearl City: Oats And Sago Kanji
kanji oats sago
Oats Porridge/kanji, Recipe Petitchef
oats kanji porridge petitchef
Oats Kanji Recipe, Oats Porridge Indian Style – Raks Kitchen
Try This Oats Kanji For Quick Weight Loss | Special Diet | Weight Loss
oats kanji loss weight try quick diet special