Starting off with some fresh and flavorful dinner options, we’ve got a couple of recipes that’ll surely leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Check out these amazing dishes and get ready to experience some mouthwatering goodness.
Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate in soy sauce and sherry for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and stir fry until browned.
- Add peanuts and cook for an additional minute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water. Pour over chicken and cook until thickened.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve hot with rice.
Chicken Adobo Recipe
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- In a large pot, combine chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, peppercorns, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and tender, about 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pot and set aside.
- Add brown sugar to pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until sauce is thickened and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Return chicken to pot and toss to coat in sauce. Serve hot with rice.
These recipes are a few of our absolute favorites for good reason! They’re quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. Give these a try and enjoy a tasty meal that’s sure to impress both you and your family.