Chicken Adobo: The Easiest and Best Recipe You Will Ever Come Across
Are you looking for a new and exciting recipe to try out in the kitchen? Well, look no further because we have the perfect dish for you! Chicken Adobo is a traditional Filipino dish that is absolutely delicious and easy to make. With a few simple ingredients and little preparation, you can make this dish like a pro in no time.
Let’s start by looking at some of the mouth-watering pictures of Chicken Adobo.
Easiest Chicken Adobo (Keto, Low Carb) – Savory Tooth
If you are someone who is on a low carb and keto diet, this is the perfect recipe for you. Savory Tooth has made the recipe ultra-easy to follow, and it will satisfy your cravings. You can top it off with some steamed vegetables, and you have got yourself a healthy dish that everyone can enjoy.
The Best Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe – Must Love Home
If you want to make the traditional version of Chicken Adobo, then we have got you covered with Must Love Home’s recipe. It is the best recipe out there, and it will be sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
- 1.5 pounds of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, add the chicken, water, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic, bay leaf, and black pepper. Give it a good mix, and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- After marinating, turn the heat to high, and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and let it simmer for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Take out the chicken from the pot, set it aside, and continue to boil the sauce on high heat for another 10 minutes until it thickens.
- Put the chicken back in the pot and let it simmer for 10 more minutes until the chicken is fully coated in the sauce.
- Once done, turn off the heat, and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with freshly steamed rice, and enjoy!
Chicken Adobo may seem like a complex dish, but it is actually incredibly easy to make. It is the perfect dish to impress your guests and show off your culinary skills. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking, and savor the flavors of the Philippines in the comfort of your own home.