If you’re looking for a delicious dessert recipe to impress your guests or satisfy your sweet tooth, we have the perfect recommendation for you: Crock Pot Apple Pie. This mouth-watering treat is not only easy to make, but it also has a unique twist that will leave everyone wanting more.
- 5 medium-sized apples
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pie crust
Start by peeling and slicing the apples into thin pieces. In a large bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and lemon juice. Then, add the apple slices and mix until they are coated with the mixture.
Next, melt the butter and mix it in a separate bowl with the flour until the mixture is crumbly.
- Line the bottom of your crockpot with a pie crust, making sure to press the dough against the sides.
- Pour the apple mixture into the crockpot.
- Spread the melted butter and flour mixture on top of the apples.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until the apples are tender.
- Remove the lid and cook for an additional hour to let the crust crisp up.
- Serve the apple pie warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or your favorite topping.
And there you have it, a delicious and unique twist on a classic dessert. The beauty of this recipe is not only its taste but also its ease of preparation. You can set it up in the morning and let it cook all day, leaving you with the heavenly aroma of apple pie filling your home.
Don’t have enough time for a crock pot recipe?
If you don’t have enough time for a crock pot recipe, we have another delicious Apple Pie recipe for you that’s quicker to make but just as satisfying.
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a large mug or individual-sized bowls.
- Microwave for two minutes or until the oats are tender.
- Enjoy your delicious Crock-Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal!
And there you have it, two delicious Apple Pie recipes that are perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re short on time or have all day to cook, these recipes are sure to impress and satisfy.
Crock Pot Apple Pie
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert recipe to impress your guests or satisfy your sweet tooth, try this mouth-watering Crock Pot Apple Pie recipe.
Crock-Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal
If you don’t have enough time for a crock pot recipe, try this delicious Crock-Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal that’s quick to make but just as satisfying.