Have you ever tried a yellow apple? If not, now is the time to do it! We have found not one, but two delicious yellow apple recipes for you to try out.
Yellow Apple Salad
First up is a refreshing yellow apple salad. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 yellow apples
- 1 cup of mixed greens
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Core and slice the yellow apples into thin pieces.
- Combine the mixed greens, sliced yellow apples, walnuts, dried cranberries, and crumbled goat cheese in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is coated.
This salad is perfect for a quick lunch or a light dinner. The combination of sweet yellow apples and tangy balsamic dressing is sure to make your taste buds happy.
Yellow Apple Bread
If you’re in the mood for something a little sweeter, give this yellow apple bread recipe a try. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated yellow apple
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add in the vanilla extract and sour cream and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the grated yellow apple and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve!
This yellow apple bread is the perfect fall treat. It’s moist, flavorful, and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Plus, the grated yellow apple adds a lovely texture to the bread.
We hope you enjoy these yellow apple recipes as much as we do. Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments below!