Welcome to our latest recipe post. Today we are excited to share a delicious pancake recipe with a twist – James Martin’s pancakes with Suzette sauce. This recipe is perfect for those lazy Sunday mornings or as a special treat for your loved ones.
- 100g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 150ml milk
- 50g unsalted butter
- For the Suzette sauce:
- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 100ml brandy
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together, then slowly pour this into the dry mixture, mixing until smooth
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and pour it into the pancake mix, rather than adding it to the pan later
- Use a ladle to spoon the batter into the pan, making sure it spreads evenly
- Cook each pancake for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
- For the Suzette sauce, add the butter and sugar to a separate pan and heat until the sugar has dissolved
- Add the orange zest and juice to the pan, followed by the brandy
- Flambe the mixture until the flames disappear and the sauce is smooth
- Stack the pancakes onto a plate, and pour the Suzette sauce over the top
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy making and devouring these delicious pancakes as much as we do. If you’re looking to impress your guests, this recipe is sure to do the trick. Start off by mixing the dry ingredients together in a bowl, and separately whisking together the eggs and milk. Pour the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients, and mix until you have a smooth batter. Be sure to melt the butter in a frying pan before adding it to the pancake mix. This ensures that each pancake is beautifully light and fluffy, and evenly spread with the melted butter.
As for the Suzette sauce, it’s an absolute game-changer. It’s made with unsalted butter, caster sugar, orange zest and juice, and brandy. It’s flambeed in a pan until the flames disappear, and poured over the stack of pancakes. The result is a heavenly combination of sweet and citrus flavours, with a bit of a boozy kick. If you’re feeling particularly indulgent, add a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of your pancakes.
And there you have it – James Martin’s pancakes with Suzette sauce. It’s the perfect recipe for those who love all things sweet and indulgent. Whether you’re looking for a weekend breakfast treat, or simply want to impress your guests with your culinary skills, this recipe is sure to please. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
If you are looking for James Martin pancakes with Suzette sauce recipe on Home Comforts at you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Pictures about James Martin pancakes with Suzette sauce recipe on Home Comforts at like The Secret to Delicious Diner-Style Pancakes: Malted Milk Powder | Easy, James Martin buttermilk and blueberry breakfast pancakes recipe – The and also James Martin buttermilk and blueberry breakfast pancakes recipe – The. Read more:
James Martin Pancakes With Suzette Sauce Recipe On Home Comforts At
pancakes martin james sauce recipe comforts suzette christmas 25g 50ml unsalted clementines 75g brandy caster juice lemon butter sugar only
Pin On The Deli Corner
James Martin Buttermilk And Blueberry Breakfast Pancakes Recipe – The
pancakes buttermilk martin james blueberry breakfast recipe whipped syrup maple serve cream
The Secret To Delicious Diner-Style Pancakes: Malted Milk Powder | Easy
The secret to delicious diner-style pancakes: malted milk powder. Pin on the deli corner. James martin buttermilk and blueberry breakfast pancakes recipe – the