Hi there! Today I wanted to share two amazing recipes that are perfect for those who are looking for gluten-free and dairy-free options. Not only are these recipes delicious, but they are also easy to make and healthy. So, if you want to impress your taste buds with something new, keep on reading!
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Banana Pancakes
If you’re a fan of pancakes but need to avoid gluten and dairy, these banana pancakes are perfect for you. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
Once you have your ingredients ready, follow these instructions:
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas and eggs.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the gluten-free flour, almond milk, and melted coconut oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the skillet (about 1/4 cup for each pancake).
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface. Flip the pancake and cook for another minute or two.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.
And that’s it! Serve the pancakes with your favorite toppings, such as fresh fruit or maple syrup.
Xanthan Gum in Gluten-Free Baking
Now, let’s talk about xanthan gum. If you’re new to gluten-free baking, you may be wondering why this ingredient is important. Xanthan gum is a thickening agent that is often used in gluten-free recipes to give them a similar texture to those made with wheat flour.
Here’s how you can use xanthan gum in your baking:
- For cakes and cookies, use 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum for every cup of flour.
- For bread and pizza dough, use 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum for every cup of flour.
Keep in mind that xanthan gum is not always necessary, especially if your recipe already contains other binding ingredients such as eggs or chia seeds. However, if you’re looking for a chewy and moist texture, xanthan gum can make a huge difference.
So there you have it! Two amazing recipes that are both delicious and healthy. Give them a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
If you are looking for Best Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancakes (Dairy Free) – VeggieBalance you’ve came to the right web. We have 4 Images about Best Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancakes (Dairy Free) – VeggieBalance like Best Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancakes (Dairy Free) – VeggieBalance, Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Pancakes | Recipe | Dairy free pancakes and also Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Pancakes | Recipe | Dairy free pancakes. Here it is:
Best Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancakes (Dairy Free) – VeggieBalance
gluten pancakes buttermilk dairy recipe fluffy light pancake calories sugar per low classic just veggiebalance ll ever need only
Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Pancakes | Recipe | Dairy Free Pancakes
Gluten-Free Scones (without Xanthan Gum) – From The Larder
What Is Xanthan Gum And How Do I Use It In Gluten-Free Baking? | MyRecipes
gluten gum xanthan getty baking myrecipes sensitive ill carb actually making use mattias jesper
Best gluten free buttermilk pancakes (dairy free). Gluten free dairy free banana pancakes. What is xanthan gum and how do i use it in gluten-free baking?