Potatoes are one of my all-time favorite ingredients to work with in the kitchen. They’re versatile, delicious, and can be used in so many different ways. One of my go-to recipes for when I have leftover mashed potatoes is potato pancakes. They’re the perfect way to use up your leftovers and make a quick and easy meal.
To start, you’ll need some leftover mashed potatoes. You can use any type of mashed potatoes you have on hand, whether they’re plain, seasoned, or loaded with extras like cheese or bacon. You’ll also need some basic pantry staples like flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
Begin by mixing your mashed potatoes with the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into patties and fry them in a skillet until they’re golden brown and crispy on the outside.
Now, it’s time to add the toppings! I like to keep it simple with a dollop of sour cream and some chopped green onions, but you can also get creative with your toppings. Try adding some crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, or even a fried egg on top.
And there you have it – easy, delicious potato pancakes that will make your taste buds sing! Here’s the full recipe:
Easy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe
– 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
– 1/2 cup flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 1-2 tbsp oil for frying
– Toppings of your choice (sour cream, green onions, bacon, cheese, etc.)
1. In a large bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes, flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
2. Form the mixture into 2-3 inch diameter patties about 1/2 inch thick.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the patties in the skillet, being careful not to overcrowd the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
4. Remove the pancakes from the skillet and transfer them to a serving plate. Add your desired toppings and serve hot.
Enjoy the deliciousness of these easy potato pancakes made from leftover mashed potatoes!
If you are searching about Classic Potato Pancakes – COOKTORIA you’ve came to the right web. We have 4 Pics about Classic Potato Pancakes – COOKTORIA like Easy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe – Tasty Ever After, Classic Potato Pancakes – COOKTORIA and also Classic Potato Pancakes – COOKTORIA. Read more:
Classic Potato Pancakes – COOKTORIA
potato pancakes classic recipe cooktoria easy simple dinner recipes unbelievably tasty yet these so missed latke sides staple family side
How To Make Easy Potato Pancakes Just Like Mom's | Delishably
potato pancakes bell peppers orange red green difference yellow easy mom just delishably
Easy Potato Pancakes Recipe
potato recipe pancakes easy recipes
Easy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe – Tasty Ever After
potato pancakes mashed recipe leftover easy sauce serve tater kimchi judge whatever applesauce salsa basically cheese cakes cream want them
Easy leftover mashed potato pancakes recipe. Easy potato pancakes recipe. Classic potato pancakes