Pancakes are a beloved breakfast favorite that can be enjoyed in countless variations. From classic buttermilk to creative flavors like banana spice chickpea flour, there’s no shortage of pancake recipes to choose from. In this post, we’ll be sharing two easy and delicious pancake recipes that you can enjoy with your loved ones.
First up is a classic easy pancake recipe. Here’s what you’ll need:
Easy Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and white sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and then add in the milk and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until browned on the other side.
- Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.
Next, we have a unique twist on the classic pancake recipe with the addition of chickpea flour and bananas.
Chickpea Flour Banana Pancakes Recipe
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mashed banana, chickpea flour, egg, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Mix until well combined.
- In a frying pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, spoon batter onto the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the top of the pancake and the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Repeat until all batter is used up.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
Both of these pancake recipes are simple and easy to make with ingredients you likely already have in your kitchen. Try them out and enjoy a delicious and satisfying breakfast that will start your day off on the right foot.
If you are searching about 22 Easy Homemade Pancake Recipes – How to Make the Best Pancakes from you’ve visit to the right web. We have 4 Pictures about 22 Easy Homemade Pancake Recipes – How to Make the Best Pancakes from like Fluffy pancakes dough – THERMOMIX, RECIPE – Chickpea Flour Banana Pancakes from Ashley Hildebrand – The and also RECIPE – Chickpea Flour Banana Pancakes from Ashley Hildebrand – The. Here you go:
22 Easy Homemade Pancake Recipes – How To Make The Best Pancakes From
pancake countryliving britton sausage delish
Fluffy Pancakes Dough – THERMOMIX
pancake inspiredtaste freeze minda oxy pakar batter foodrecipestory munawar hina breakfastrecipes
Easy Pancake Recipe + VIDEO With 20+ Variations | Lil' Luna
RECIPE – Chickpea Flour Banana Pancakes From Ashley Hildebrand – The
banana pancakes recipe pancake buttermilk breakfast flour chickpea platter easy food recipes cinnamon inspiredtaste hildebrand ashley perfect spiced simple spice
Easy pancake recipe + video with 20+ variations. Pancake countryliving britton sausage delish. 22 easy homemade pancake recipes