Looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast option that is quick and easy to make? Look no further than these amazing oatmeal recipes!
Start your day with a zesty kick with this Indian-style Lemon Oats recipe. Made with oats and flavored with tangy lemon juice, this dish is a perfect option for those looking for a healthy and refreshing breakfast option.
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1-2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Few curry leaves
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add chopped onions and green chilies and sauté till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add oats, turmeric powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you’re looking for a more hearty and filling breakfast option, then this Baked Oatmeal recipe is perfect for you. Made with rolled oats and a variety of delicious toppings, this dish is sure to satisfy your hunger and your taste buds.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Toppings of your choice (berries, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, maple syrup, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Add your desired toppings to the oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Vegetable Oats Upma
If you’re a fan of traditional Indian breakfast dishes, then you’ll love this Vegetable Oats Upma recipe. Made with oats and a variety of fresh veggies, this dish is a healthy and flavorful option that is perfect for starting your day off right.
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed veggies (carrots, green peas, capsicum, etc.)
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 tsp chana dal
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 1 green chilli, slit lengthwise
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, and chana dal. Sauté for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onions, mixed veggies, grated ginger, green chilli, and curry leaves. Sauté till the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add water and salt to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Gradually add the oats while stirring continuously to prevent lumps.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes or until the oats are cooked through.
- Serve hot with your preferred accompaniments.
These healthy and delicious oatmeal recipes are great options for a quick and easy breakfast that is packed with nutrition and flavor. So why not give them a try and start your day off on a high note?
Oats Cutlets Recipe Or Oats Tikki Recipe | Non Fried Indian Vegetarian
recipes snacks indian vegetarian oats recipe appetizers cutlets tikki appetizer non fried shilpi veg healthy snack fyl
Baked Oatmeal Recipe | Dinners And Dreams
recipe breakfast frutas aveia cookieandkate dairy blueberries forno assadas oats secos frutos dumas wholesome musely loveat weekends lazy dinnersanddreams mirtilos
Lemon Oats – Indian Recipe With Oats – Healthy Indian Breakfast Dish
indian oats breakfast recipes recipe healthy lemon easy dishes food vegetarian pongal dish sailusfood dal oat rice south choose board
Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, Healthy) – Beaming Baker
oats overnight beamingbaker
Vegetable Oats Upma | Cooking From Heart
oats upma vegetable recipe