Are you tired of eating the same old boring breakfast every morning? Look no further! Overnight oatmeal in a jar is a delicious and healthy breakfast option that you can customize to your liking. It’s also incredibly easy to make and perfect for on-the-go mornings.
First, gather your ingredients. You will need:
– Rolled oats
– Milk (regular or dairy-free options, such as almond or coconut milk)
– Greek yogurt
– Chia seeds (optional)
– Sweetener (such as honey, maple syrup or stevia)
– Toppings of your choice (such as fresh fruit, nuts or nut butter)
Next, follow these simple steps:
1. In a mason jar or other container with a tight-fitting lid, combine 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (if using).
2. Add your choice of sweetener to taste. Stir everything together until well combined.
3. Add your desired toppings. This is where you can get creative! Try adding fresh berries, sliced bananas, chopped nuts or a drizzle of nut butter.
4. Screw on the lid tightly and place the jar in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours) to allow the oats to absorb the liquid and become tender.
In the morning, you’ll have a nutritious and delicious breakfast that you can grab and go. Just be sure to give the jar a good shake before digging in!
If you prefer a hot breakfast, try this recipe for soaked oatmeal. This method allows you to prep your oats the night before and simply heat them up in the morning for a quick and hearty breakfast.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Rolled oats
– Filtered water
– Apple cider vinegar
– Toppings of your choice (such as fruit, nuts or a drizzle of honey)
Follow these steps:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of rolled oats, 1 1/2 cups of filtered water, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a pinch of salt. Mix everything together, cover the bowl with a tea towel and let it sit at room temperature overnight (or at least 8 hours).
2. In the morning, transfer the soaked oats to a saucepan and heat them over low to medium heat until warm and tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve the oats in bowls and top them with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
Both of these oatmeal recipes are easy, healthy and delicious. They’re also a great way to switch up your morning routine and fuel your body with whole foods. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
Mason Jar Oatmeal Recipes
oatmeal instant pot jar breakfast superfood meal prep healthy recipes recipe mason vegan plant based cottercrunch oats portable berries walnuts
Oatmeal In Jars | KeepRecipes: Your Universal Recipe Box
oatmeal breakfasts raw brighten thekitchn keeprecipes oats brilliance
Instant Oatmeal Jars – Mason Jars And Me
Soaked Oatmeal: The Original Instant Oatmeal – Live Simply
oatmeal soaked instant original oats recipe warm wallpapers homemade making bowl livesimply
Overnight Oatmeal In A Jar Recipe (A No Cook Breakfast) – Living Sweet
jar overnight oatmeal recipe breakfast cook container customize any would way literally seconds takes even