Is there anything better than waking up on a lazy weekend morning to the scent of delicious pancakes cooking in the kitchen? Well, what if I told you that these pancakes were not only fluffy and delicious but also packed with healthy ingredients like yogurt? Yes, that’s right, I’m talking about Yogurt Pancakes, the perfect breakfast recipe that will make your taste buds dance with joy!
To start off, let me tell you that the key ingredient in this recipe is yogurt, which not only adds flavor but also makes these pancakes extra fluffy. And who doesn’t love a fluffy pancake, right? So, let’s get started with the recipe.
Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mixture, and whisk until just combined. The batter will be thick.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook until the edges start to dry and the surface is bubbly. Flip the pancakes and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, greasing the skillet as needed.
- Serve warm with maple syrup or your favorite toppings.
Doesn’t that sound like a delicious breakfast option? And the best part is that you can customize these pancakes as per your preferences. Want a healthier version? Just replace all-purpose flour with wheat flour and use honey instead of sugar.
Now, let’s take a look at another drool-worthy image that I found on Pinterest.
Yogurt Pancakes with Berries
This colorful image is enough to make anyone’s mouth water, right? The addition of fresh berries not only makes the pancakes visually appealing but also adds a burst of flavor. To make these, simply add your favorite berries to the batter before cooking or use them as a topping.
So, there you have it folks, two amazing Yogurt Pancake recipes that are guaranteed to satisfy your cravings and give you a healthy start to your day. Give them a try and let me know how you liked them in the comments section below!
If you are searching about National Pancake Day Recipe Roundup (Shrove Tuesday) you’ve came to the right page. We have 4 Pictures about National Pancake Day Recipe Roundup (Shrove Tuesday) like Yogurt Pancake Recipe, Make Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes for Breakfast Tomorrow | Recipe | Yogurt and also Yogurt Pancake Recipe. Here it is:
National Pancake Day Recipe Roundup (Shrove Tuesday)
pancake yogurt recipe pancakes roundup national photography bites mochi forktobelly maple bacon choose board beascookbook
Greek Yogurt Pancakes… And Waffles – Imagelicious.com
yogurt greek pancakes waffles imagelicious into batter turning oats
Yogurt Pancake Recipe
yogurt pancakes pancake recipe spruce
Make Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes For Breakfast Tomorrow | Recipe | Yogurt
pancake thespruceeats spruce
Greek yogurt pancakes… and waffles. Yogurt pancakes pancake recipe spruce. Make fluffy yogurt pancakes for breakfast tomorrow