Are you looking for a delicious and easy cake recipe? Look no further than this Kentucky Butter Cake!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients mixture, and beat on low speed until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour half of this mixture into the crumbly mixture and beat on medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy, around 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining half of the liquid mixture and beat on medium speed until fully combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour the batter into the greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan before removing and serving.
And there you have it – a delicious Kentucky Butter Cake! Serve this cake at your next gathering, and it’s sure to be a hit. This cake is also perfect for an afternoon tea or coffee break. Enjoy!
Classic Kentucky Butter Cake Recipe | FaveSouthernRecipes.com
butter kentucky cake recipe classic southern recipes favesouthernrecipes
Kentucky Butter Cake – Once Upon A Chef (Bake-Off Winner!)
cake butter kentucky recipe recipes rum onceuponachef
Easy Kentucky Butter Cake Recipe Butter Cake | Say Grace
butter cake kentucky recipe
Kentucky Butter Cake – My Recipe Treasures
cake butter kentucky party link foodie friday flowers food amy comments treasures recipe
Kentucky Butter Cake – Keto Cake Recipe – All Day I Dream About Food
cake butter kentucky recipe carb low keto