Welcome to an exciting recipe that is sure to tickle your taste buds! Today, we will be making a delicious dessert called Ube Mochi, which is not only incredibly tasty but also gluten-free. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Ube Mochi Pancakes:
First, let’s take a look at the ingredients that you will need:
- 1 cup of sweet rice flour
- 1/4 cup of potato starch
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of ube halaya (purple yam jam)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Butter or oil for cooking
Now, let’s start making our Ube Mochi Pancakes:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sweet rice flour, potato starch, salt, and baking powder.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the egg before adding milk, ube halaya, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until the batter is smooth and without lumps.
- Heat up your non-stick pan with a small amount of butter or oil.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and cook the pancake over medium heat.
- Wait for bubbles to form in the center of the pancake before flipping it over and cooking the other side.
- Repeat this process until the whole batch is cooked.
Congratulations! You have now made a delicious batch of Ube Mochi Pancakes!
Now that we’ve made our pancakes, let’s move on to the next part of the recipe. Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup of ube halaya (purple yam jam)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese (optional)
Let’s start making our Ube Mochi:
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, ube halaya, sugar, water, and salt.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat while stirring constantly.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, add the sweet rice flour gradually while stirring continuously.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick and doughy.
- Remove the mixture from heat and let it cool down a bit.
- Take a 9-inch cake pan and coat it with non-stick spray.
- Transfer the Ube Mochi mixture into the cake pan and smoothen it out evenly.
- Top it off with grated cheese (optional).
- Bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 375F oven.
- Let it cool down before slicing it and enjoy your delicious Ube Mochi!
There you have it, folks! A sweet, delicious, and gluten-free dessert that will leave you wanting more. The contrast between the soft and chewy texture of the mochi and the rich and sweet taste of the ube is simply irresistible. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and impress your family and friends with your newfound culinary skills!
If you are searching about UBE MOCHI PANCAKES | myhulahoops.com you’ve came to the right web. We have 4 Images about UBE MOCHI PANCAKES | myhulahoops.com like Easy Ube Mochi Recipe (GLUTEN FREE) – Keeping It Relle, Trader Joe's Review: Ube Mochi Pancake & Waffle Mix – Feasible Feast and also Trader Joe's Review: Ube Mochi Pancake & Waffle Mix – Feasible Feast. Here it is:
UBE MOCHI PANCAKES | Myhulahoops.com
Ube Mochi Pancakes – Cherry On My Sundae
Easy Ube Mochi Recipe (GLUTEN FREE) – Keeping It Relle
ube mochi recipe keepingitrelle donuts crinkle fryer relle
Trader Joe's Review: Ube Mochi Pancake & Waffle Mix – Feasible Feast
ube mochi trader pancake preservatives
Ube mochi trader pancake preservatives. Easy ube mochi recipe (gluten free). Ube mochi recipe keepingitrelle donuts crinkle fryer relle