If you’re wondering why the breakfast of champions is oatmeal, let me tell you – you’re in for a treat. Not only is it ridiculously easy to make, but it’s also packed with nutrients that will fuel your day from start to finish. And don’t even get me started on how customizable it is – the possibilities are truly endless.
First up, we have a recipe for Overnight Oats. Now, I know what you’re thinking – “overnight? That’s way too fancy for me.” But trust me, all you have to do is mix a few ingredients together the night before, and you’ll wake up to a delicious, healthy breakfast. Plus, there’s something oddly satisfying about eating cold oats in the morning (or is that just me?).
Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a jar, mix together oats, milk, mashed banana, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, add your favorite toppings (sliced banana, berries, nuts, etc.) and enjoy!
Next, let’s talk about the EASIS Diet Oat Meal. I know what you’re thinking – “meal replacement? No way, I need my solid food.” But hear me out. This little packet of goodness is perfect for those days when you’re in a rush or just can’t be bothered to make breakfast. Plus, it’s sweetened with stevia instead of sugar, so you won’t experience any post-breakfast crashes.
EASIS Diet Oat Meal
- 1 packet of EASIS Diet Oat Meal
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- In a bowl, mix together the oat meal and almond milk.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Enjoy as is or add your favorite toppings (berries, nuts, etc.).
Lastly, we have a fun little infographic about the benefits of eating oatmeal daily. Did you know that oatmeal can lower your cholesterol levels, keep you fuller for longer, and even prevent type 2 diabetes? And the best part? There are endless ways to enjoy it – sweet or savory, hot or cold, the choice is yours.
Why Eat Oatmeal Daily?
Photo Source: Yes Vegetarian
So there you have it – three delicious ways to enjoy the breakfast of champions. Whether you’re in a rush or have all the time in the world, there’s an oatmeal recipe for everyone. So go ahead, dig in, and feel good about fueling your day with healthy, satisfying goodness.
Oatmeal Recipe (Vegan) – Will To Live Well
Why Eat Oatmeal Daily? You’re Not Gonna Believe This | Yes Vegetarian
oatmeal oats why gonna believe eat daily yến mạch breakfast recipes skin bột face re fitmamarealfood source dry milk
EASIS Diet Oat Meal With No Added Sugar, Meal Replacement – EASIS SHOP
diet meal oat 500g nutritional values
Is Really Oatmeal One Of The Healthiest Breakfast Options?
oats oatmeal recipes breakfast healthy oat recipe overnight healthiest food foodie finds fit fitfoodiefinds options planet really protein
Overnight Oats Recipe – Love And Lemons