Let’s talk about pancakes, shall we? Those fluffy, golden disks of happiness that makes our mornings a little brighter. Everyone loves pancakes, even the ones who say they don’t. And who wouldn’t? You can dress them up with all kinds of toppings or keep it plain and simple with just a pat of butter and a drizzle of syrup.
Now, I don’t want you to settle for mediocre pancakes. No, no, no. You deserve the best, and that’s why I’m going to share with you two of the best pancake recipes out there. And unlike other recipes, these ones are actually healthy! So, you can indulge without any guilt.
First up, we have the Basic Pancake Recipe. Don’t let the name fool you, these babies are anything but basic. You’ll need:
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon white sugar
– 1 1/4 cups milk
– 1 egg
– 3 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, and melted butter. Mix until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake and cook until golden brown on both sides.
Now, if you’re feeling a little adventurous (and healthy), try out this next recipe: the Healthy Toddler Pancakes. These are so yummy, even the pickiest eaters won’t be able to resist. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 ripe banana
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– A pinch of cinnamon
– Butter, for cooking
1. In a blender or food processor, blend the banana, eggs, oats, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt a small amount of butter.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter for each pancake onto the pan and cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
And there you have it, folks. Two of the best pancake recipes out there. Now go on and indulge in these fluffy, delicious stacks of goodness. Don’t say I never did anything for you.
If you are searching about healthy pancake recipe from scratch you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Images about healthy pancake recipe from scratch like Basic Pancake Recipe | Kids Eat by Shanai, Best Ever Homemade Pancakes | Recipe | Yummy pancake recipe, Tasty and also Basic Pancake Recipe | Kids Eat by Shanai. Read more:
Healthy Pancake Recipe From Scratch
healthy pancakes pancake recipe toddler breakfast easy recipes scratch brunch toddlers theworktop food babies baby yogurt worktop fruit mini
How To Make A Fun, Colorful Pancake Recipe For Kids
Basic Pancake Recipe | Kids Eat By Shanai
pancake shanai ingredients kidseatbyshanai
Best Ever Homemade Pancakes | Recipe | Yummy Pancake Recipe, Tasty
pancake graceandgoodeats mugeek vidalondon buttermilk
Pancake shanai ingredients kidseatbyshanai. Healthy pancakes pancake recipe toddler breakfast easy recipes scratch brunch toddlers theworktop food babies baby yogurt worktop fruit mini. How to make a fun, colorful pancake recipe for kids