If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast recipe that will make your taste buds dance with delight, you have to try this amazing Banana Pancake recipe. This recipe is so easy to make and the end result is a batch of fluffy, golden-brown pancakes that are infused with the sweet, fruity flavor of bananas.
Banana Pancake Recipe
To make these scrumptious pancakes, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter or non-stick cooking spray for greasing the pan
Once you have all of your ingredients gathered, follow these simple steps to make delicious banana pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix or the pancakes will turn tough.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Coat it with a small amount of butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Once the pan is hot, pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Serve the pancakes hot with your favorite toppings, such as sliced bananas, whipped cream, or maple syrup.
Banana Pancake Recipe Images
So there you have it, a quick and easy recipe for delicious banana pancakes that is sure to impress everyone. With its balanced sweetness and delicate fruity flavor, these pancakes are a perfect way to start your morning or treat yourself to a little comfort food. Give this recipe a try today and see how easy it is to make your own delicious pancakes at home!
If you are searching about Banana_Pancake_Recipe-61 – Sophie etc you’ve visit to the right place. We have 4 Pics about Banana_Pancake_Recipe-61 – Sophie etc like RECIPE – Chickpea Flour Banana Pancakes from Ashley Hildebrand – The, Banana_Pancake_Recipe-61 – Sophie etc and also Healthy Banana Pancakes: Only Two Ingredients! | i.run.on.nutrition. Here you go:
Banana_Pancake_Recipe-61 – Sophie Etc
Healthy Banana Pancakes: Only Two Ingredients! | I.run.on.nutrition
pancakes banana healthy recipe only two ingredients nutrition paleo teeth rabbit bunny food original
RECIPE – Chickpea Flour Banana Pancakes From Ashley Hildebrand – The
banana pancakes recipe pancake buttermilk breakfast flour chickpea platter easy food recipes cinnamon inspiredtaste hildebrand ashley perfect spiced simple spice
Banana Pancake Recipe – Recipes | The Recipes Home
Banana pancake recipe. Pancakes banana healthy recipe only two ingredients nutrition paleo teeth rabbit bunny food original. Banana pancakes recipe pancake buttermilk breakfast flour chickpea platter easy food recipes cinnamon inspiredtaste hildebrand ashley perfect spiced simple spice