Nothing brings me more joy than a perfect dessert, and let me tell you, these banana recipes are going to make your taste buds dance! You won’t be able to resist these mouthwatering treats, so bring your sweet tooth and buckle up for a delicious ride!
First up, we have a classic banana pudding recipe that will make your grandma jealous! Layered with creamy vanilla pudding, fresh bananas, and crunchy vanilla wafers, this dessert is the ultimate comfort food. Here’s how to make it:
The Best Banana Pudding Ever
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 (12-ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 4 cups thinly sliced ripe bananas
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix and whisk until well combined.
- In another mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture.
- Layer vanilla wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture in a large bowl or trifle dish. Repeat layers and top with crushed vanilla wafers.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
Next on the list, we have a banana cream pie that will make you want to throw a pie in someone’s face! Okay, maybe not, but it’s THAT good. This recipe has a flaky pie crust, velvety custard filling, and a generous layer of fresh bananas on top. Get ready to step up your baking game with this one:
Banana Cream Pie
- 1 pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out pie crust and fit it into a 9-inch pie dish. Crimp the edges using a fork or your fingers.
- Bake the crust for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk, and egg yolks.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Let the custard cool for 10 minutes, then pour it into the cooled pie crust.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of the custard.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Spread over the top of the pie.
You can thank me later for these epic banana desserts. They’re sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and make you the star of any party. So go ahead, treat yourself!
If you are looking for Best Ever Banana Bread | Sally's Baking Addiction you’ve came to the right place. We have 8 Pictures about Best Ever Banana Bread | Sally's Baking Addiction like Best Ever Banana Bread | Sally's Baking Addiction, Banana Pudding Cake – Swanky Recipes and also Chocolate Banana Cake | An Affair from the Heart. Read more:
Best Ever Banana Bread | Sally's Baking Addiction
bread banana recipe ever easy baking
Banana Pudding Cake – Swanky Recipes
cake banana pudding recipe swankyrecipes recipes lady finger butter wafers vanilla
BEST Ever Easy Vegan Monkey Bread Recipe | The Banana Diaries
monkey bread vegan easy recipe
Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe Made With Instant Pudding
cream pie banana pudding recipe easy thanksgiving recipes instant checklist dinner printable food dessert ever made so trifle tried ve
20 Delicious Banana Recipes For A Perfect Dessert – Style Motivation
banana cupcakes recipes easy cake delicious cupcake dessert recipe bananas cup perfect mix yourcupofcake cream haters chocolate cakes light ways
Chocolate Banana Cake | An Affair From The Heart
Banana Coffee Cake – The Comfort Of Cooking
The Best Banana Pudding Ever | Flavorite
pudding banana ever recipe flavorite instant famous
Monkey bread vegan easy recipe. Cream pie banana pudding recipe easy thanksgiving recipes instant checklist dinner printable food dessert ever made so trifle tried ve. Best ever banana bread