Who doesn’t love a good old-fashioned apple pie? But have you ever thought about trying an apple pie moonshine? Trust me, it’s worth a shot! Let me show you two great recipe options I found.
Everclear Apple Pie Recipe
Take a look at this classic recipe I found. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 gallon of apple cider
- 1 gallon of apple juice
- 3 cups of white sugar
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 1 liter of Everclear 190 (Grain Alcohol)
- In a big pot, combine apple juice, apple cider, and cinnamon sticks. Heat it up and stir in the white sugar until it clears up.
- Once it’s completely dissolved, let the mixture cool off, take the cinnamon sticks out, and put it in a fermenting container.
- Lastly, add one liter of everclear to the mixture and store it in a cool place for two weeks.
Voilà! You got yourself a batch of pure joy. Enjoy with friends in moderation, of course.
Best Apple Pie Moonshine recipe
This is another recipe I found that I think you should definitely add to your list.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 quarts of apple juice
- 2 quarts of apple cider
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of Everclear (Grain Alcohol)
- In a large pot, mix together the apple juice, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, white sugar, and brown sugar
- Heat the mixture over medium heat and bring it to a boil while stirring frequently
- Let the mixture cool down
- Remove the cinnamon sticks
- Lastly, add 1 1/2 cups of Everclear to the mixture and stir well!
Yay! You made a fantastic apple pie moonshine concoction. This drink will go perfectly with your next fall party or even your Thanksgiving festivities.
Take a look at how delicious these Apple Pie Moonshine creations look like.
So what do you think? Which recipe are you going to try out first?
These recipes are perfect for any gathering or party where you want to impress your guests. They are easy to make, not intimidating, and most importantly, incredibly delicious!
Don’t be shy to share pictures of your creation with us on social media. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!