Hey y’all! Today, I’m sharing two scrumptious recipes that are perfect for any meal of the day. Both recipes are gluten-free and packed with protein, so they’re great options for those who are health-conscious. Let’s get started!
First up, we have a Gluten-Free Quinoa Bread recipe that is sure to satisfy your cravings. This bread is deliciously moist and has a nutty flavor thanks to the quinoa. Here’s what you’ll need:
Gluten-Free Quinoa Bread
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, quinoa flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Now, let’s move on to our second recipe, which is a Quick and Easy Taco Salad. This salad is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner and is loaded with flavor. Here’s what you’ll need:
Quick and Easy Taco Salad
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the taco seasoning to the cooked ground beef and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped lettuce, black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheese, diced red onion, and chopped cilantro.
- Top the salad with the cooked ground beef and a dollop of sour cream.
- Crush a handful of tortilla chips (if using) and sprinkle them over the salad for added crunch.
- Serve the salad immediately and enjoy!
I hope y’all enjoyed these two recipes as much as I do. They’re both easy to make and can be customized to your liking. Let me know in the comments if you try them out!
If you are searching about Quick and Easy Taco Salad Recipe you’ve visit to the right place. We have 8 Pictures about Quick and Easy Taco Salad Recipe like Vegan Quinoa-Oat Pumpkin Bread – The Colorful Kitchen, Naturally Sweet Pineapple Muffins Recipe and also Gluten-Free Quinoa Bread Recipe – Simply Quinoa. Here it is:
Quick And Easy Taco Salad Recipe
Multi Seeds Molasses Wheat Bread With Coconut Oil Recipe | ChefDeHome.com
molasses chefdehome whole
Naturally Sweet Pineapple Muffins Recipe
Kacche Kele Ki Tikki, Raw Banana Kebabs, Vrat Kacche Kele Ke Kebab
kele tikki kacche ki ke tikkis turning flame cook minutes low
Vegan Pumpkin Quinoa Flour Bread | Just A Pinch Recipes
bread flour quinoa recipes vegan pumpkin recipe
Gluten-Free Quinoa Bread Recipe – Simply Quinoa
bread quinoa protein recipe gluten
Vegan Quinoa-Oat Pumpkin Bread – The Colorful Kitchen
quinoa bread oat pumpkin vegan thecolorfulkitchen
Quick And Easy Skillet Buckwheat Banana Bread
buckwheat skillet fodmap gluten
Quinoa bread oat pumpkin vegan thecolorfulkitchen. Vegan quinoa-oat pumpkin bread. Vegan pumpkin quinoa flour bread