Are you looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast option that is easy to prepare? Look no further than yogurt and oats! This breakfast dish is the perfect balance of protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep you feeling full and energized all morning long.
To start, gather the following ingredients:
– 1 cup of unsweetened Greek yogurt
– 1/2 cup of rolled oats
– 1/2 cup of almond milk
– 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
– Fresh fruit (optional)
To prepare, simply mix the yogurt, oats, almond milk, and honey (if using) in a bowl. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge overnight. In the morning, top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
If you’re looking for more variety in your breakfast routine, why not try some low calorie overnight oats? With endless flavor options, you’re sure to find a combination you love. Here are 20 ideas to get you started:
1. Peanut Butter and Banana: Top your oats with sliced banana and a drizzle of natural peanut butter.
2. Apple Cinnamon: Add diced apple, cinnamon, and a sprinkle of brown sugar to your oats.
3. Blueberry Almond: Top your oats with fresh blueberries and sliced almonds.
4. Pumpkin Spice: Mix canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and honey into your oats.
5. Chocolate Banana: Add cocoa powder and sliced banana to your oats.
6. Carrot Cake: Mix grated carrot, raisins, and spices (like cinnamon and nutmeg) into your oats.
7. Strawberry Cheesecake: Top your oats with fresh strawberries and a dollop of cream cheese.
8. Mango Coconut: Add diced mango and shredded coconut to your oats.
9. Cherry Almond: Top your oats with fresh cherries and sliced almonds.
10. Lemon Blueberry: Add lemon zest and fresh blueberries to your oats.
11. Nutella Banana: Mix in a spoonful of Nutella and sliced banana to your oats.
12. Peach Pie: Top your oats with diced peaches, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey.
13. Raspberry Chocolate: Add cocoa powder and fresh raspberries to your oats.
14. Vanilla Berry: Mix in vanilla extract and top your oats with mixed berries.
15. Chocolate Orange: Add cocoa powder and orange zest to your oats.
16. Pecan Pie: Top your oats with chopped pecans, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
17. Matcha Green Tea: Mix in matcha powder and top your oats with sliced banana.
18. Snickerdoodle: Add cinnamon and a sprinkle of sugar to your oats.
19. Lemon Poppy Seed: Mix in lemon zest and poppy seeds and top your oats with sliced almonds.
20. Peach Mango: Top your oats with diced peach and mango.
No matter which flavor you choose, overnight oats are a simple and delicious breakfast option. Plus, they’re perfect for meal prepping – simply prepare a batch at the beginning of the week and have breakfast ready to go each morning.
Give basic overnight oats a try for yourself and experiment with different flavor combinations to find your perfect breakfast match. With the right balance of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, you’ll be feeling full and satisfied all morning long.
Yogurt And Oats – Diet.com
yogurt oats diet
Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Overnight Oats | Lemons + Zest
yogurt overnight oats greek peanut butter oatmeal protein
Calories In Overnight Oats : 20 Ideas For Low Calorie Overnight Oats
oats passmesometasty cal calories sweetened naturally
Basic Overnight Oats | Now Cook This! | Overnight Oats Recipe Easy
oats overnight recipe basic recipes choose board yogurt
Easy Overnight Oats With Yogurt – JoyFoodSunshine
yogurt oats overnight recipes oatmeal school recipe joyfoodsunshine easy breakfast