Ladies and gentlemen, gather round because today we are going to cook some delicious oat groats and kale! Yes, you heard it right, I said oat groats, not oats or oatmeal. And trust me, once you try this recipe, you’ll never go back to your plain old boring oatmeal again.
First things first, let’s gather all the ingredients we need:
- 1 cup of oat groats
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Now that we have all the ingredients we need, let’s start cooking!
- In a pot, heat up the olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until they’re translucent.
- Add the oat groats and stir for a few minutes until they’re lightly toasted.
- Next, add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let simmer until the oat groats are cooked, this will take around 30-40 minutes.
- Add the chopped kale to the pot and cook until it’s wilted, which will take around 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
Visuals are always great, aren’t they? So here are some mouth-watering pictures of the oat groats and kale recipe:
Savory Oat Groats and Kale Recipe
Easy Whole Oat Groats (Oatmeal) Recipe and Video
Oat Groats – Peeled Oats
Now that you’ve seen how amazing this dish looks, it’s time for you to try it out yourself. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you!
Savory Oat Groats And Kale Recipe | Recipe | Oat Groats, Recipes
oat groats kale
Simple Morning Oat Groats Recipe With Walnuts And Raisins
groats oat recipe walnuts morning simple cooked oats raisins maple drizzle syrup real
Oat Groats – Peeled Oats | Essex Bird Centre
groats oats oat peeled
Easy Whole Oat Groats (Oatmeal) Recipe And Video – Eat Simple Food
oat groats eatsimplefood
Overnight Oat Groats
groats oat recipe overnight print