Have I got a treat for you! I recently stumbled upon the most delicious recipe for Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Jam, and let me tell you, they are a game changer. These pancakes are light, fluffy, and bursting with flavor. And don’t even get me started on how good they look. Just take a gander at these mouth-watering photos I found:
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
To make these heavenly pancakes, you’ll need the following ingredients:
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/4 cup granulated sugar
-2 tsp baking powder
-1/4 tsp baking soda
-1/4 tsp salt
-1 cup ricotta cheese
-2 large eggs
-2/3 cup milk
-2 tbsp lemon juice
-1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-Butter, for cooking
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the ricotta cheese, eggs, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Heat a griddle or large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Melt a bit of butter in the skillet and scoop out 1/4 cup portions of batter onto the griddle. Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Serve with blueberry jam and a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top.
Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Now, if you want to take these pancakes to the next level, you’ve got to try them with homemade blueberry jam. Here’s how to make it:
-2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
-1/3 cup granulated sugar
-2 tbsp lemon juice
-1 tbsp cornstarch
-1 tbsp water
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water to form a slurry. Add the slurry to the blueberry mixture and stir until well combined.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the jam has thickened.
Make sure to slather that delicious jam all over your pancakes for added sweetness and flavor. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.
I hope you give these Lemon Ricotta Pancakes a try and love them as much as I do! They’re perfect for a lazy weekend brunch or even as a special treat for yourself. Happy eating, friends!
If you are looking for Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes | Flying on Jess Fuel you’ve visit to the right place. We have 4 Pictures about Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes | Flying on Jess Fuel like Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – Cooking Classy, Lemon Ricotta Pancakes | Renee's Kitchen Adventures and also Lemon Ricotta Pancakes to Feed the Entire First Order – Flavour of the Geek. Read more:
Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes | Flying On Jess Fuel
lemon pancakes ricotta blueberry brightened zest plump blueberries fresh silky creamy super re they these packed jessfuel
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes | Renee's Kitchen Adventures
lemon pancakes ricotta recipe sarabeth breakfast
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – Cooking Classy
pancakes ricotta lemon morning garnish syrup maple blueberries these plate hectic saturday ll got ve through forward week work look
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes To Feed The Entire First Order – Flavour Of The Geek
pancakes ricotta lemon feed entire order bread gorilla grodd banana bundt chocolate recipe
Lemon pancakes ricotta recipe sarabeth breakfast. Lemon ricotta pancakes to feed the entire first order – flavour of the geek. Lemon ricotta pancakes