Y’all, have you ever tasted Jollibee’s Peach Mango Pie? It’s a Filipino delicacy that will make your taste buds sing with joy. The sweet and tangy flavor of the mango blended with the creamy texture of the peach filling create a dessert that is just divine. And now, you can make it right in the comfort of your own home thanks to this homemade recipe.
Homemade Jollibee Peach Mango Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup diced mangoes
- 1/2 cup diced peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 pie crusts (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Combine the mangoes, peaches, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Place one pie crust on a lightly floured surface and cut it into circles using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a glass. You should get around 6 circles.
- Place a spoonful of the filling on one half of each circle, leaving a small amount of space around the edges.
- Brush the edges of the circles with the beaten egg and fold the other half of the crust over the filling, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Use a fork to crimp the edges and make small vent holes on top.
- Place the pies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush the tops with the remaining beaten egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow the pies to cool for a few minutes before serving.
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert that will impress your family and friends, give this Jollibee Peach Mango Pie recipe a try. It’s easy to make and oh so tasty!
And while we’re talking about Jollibee, did you know that they have some fantastic deals going on right now for the whole family to enjoy? Their Family Saver and New Year Treats are available for a limited time only, so make sure you head to your nearest Jollibee branch and check them out!
Jollibee Family Saver and New Year Treats
With the Jollibee Family Saver, you can get a whole bucket of their famous Chickenjoy, 4 rice, 4 sides, and 4 drinks for just $30! That’s a steal if you ask me.
And if you’re looking for something sweet to go with your meal, you can enjoy their Peach Mango Pie, Chocolate Sundae, and McDonald’s Coke Float for just $5 with the New Year Treats promo.
So what are you waiting for? Head to your nearest Jollibee branch and satisfy your cravings today!