What’s cookin’, good lookin’? Today, we’re bringing you a couple of chipotle chicken recipes that will make your taste buds do a happy dance. Say goodbye to boring chicken and hello to flavor town!
Cheesy Chipotle Adobo Chicken Quesadillas
First up, we have some cheesy chipotle adobo chicken quesadillas from Half Baked Harvest. These babies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and easy to make. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 tortillas
- 2 cups grated cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together the adobo sauce, honey, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture all over the chicken breasts and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the butter. Cook the chicken breasts for 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Remove from heat and let it cool before shredding the chicken.
- On a clean skillet or griddle, place a tortilla and sprinkle some cheese on top. Add some shredded chicken and more cheese on top. Cover with another tortilla.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crispy. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Serve hot with some guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
Just looking at these cheesy quesadillas will make you drool. And with the added chipotle adobo flavor, you won’t even be able to resist taking a second bite.
Adobo Chicken Recipe Chipotle Chicken
Next up, we have an adobo chicken recipe chipotle chicken from Jaypaynt and ivmessirexua. This recipe is packed with flavor and can easily become a go-to meal. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp adobo sauce
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the adobo sauce, honey, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a ziplock bag and pour the marinade over it. Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the chicken. Let it marinate in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, place it on the baking sheet, and pour the remaining marinade on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
One bite of this adobo chicken and you might feel like you’re on a tropical vacation. The spicy chipotle paired with the sweet honey and tangy lime create the perfect flavor combination.
In conclusion, both of these chipotle chicken recipes will make you want to do a happy dance. Whether you’re feeling like some cheesy quesadillas or a tropical chicken dish, these recipes have got you covered. So next time you’re in the mood for some flavorful chicken, give these recipes a try!