Hey there, fellow foodies! Today I am so excited to share with you my latest culinary creation – Instant Pot Chicken Adobo Recipe. This dish is packed with tangy, savory and slightly sweet flavors that will surely make your taste buds dance with joy!
- 1 1/2 lb bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, black pepper, and bay leaf in your Instant Pot.
- Add chicken to the pot, making sure to coat each piece with the marinade.
- Close the Instant pot lid and make sure the valve is set to “sealing.”
- Press the “manual” button and set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- Once the time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside on a plate.
- Press the “saute” button on the Instant Pot and cook the marinade for about 5 minutes, or until it thickens and reduces to a glaze-like consistency.
- Return the chicken to the pot and coat it with the glaze.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This Instant Pot Chicken Adobo Recipe is so incredibly easy and delicious, you’ll wonder why you’ve never cooked it before. The juicy chicken thighs cooked perfectly in the tangy, flavorful sauce is truly a taste of heaven.
Pin on CHICKEN AND POULTRY
Here’s another amazing recipe that I found on the internet – a succulent and mouth-watering recipe for Chicken and Poultry. Trust me, this dish will never fail to impress your family, friends and guests alike.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Add chicken cubes to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken cubes onto skewers.
- Grill chicken skewers for about 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through and lightly charred on all sides.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Wow, I hope you guys enjoyed these two amazing chicken recipes. Which one are you going to try first? Let me know in the comments below!