If you’re in search of a new chicken recipe to spice up your dinner routine, we’ve got just the thing for you! Below are two delicious and unique chicken dishes, each with its own distinct flavor profile and cooking method.
Pin on CHICKEN AND POULTRY
First up is a mouthwatering recipe we stumbled upon that is sure to please any poultry enthusiast. This dish is comprised of tender chicken thighs, marinated overnight in a savory blend of soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. The end result is a delectable mixture of salty and tangy flavors that make this chicken a standout.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, black pepper, brown sugar, and paprika.
- Add chicken thighs to bowl, coat evenly with marinade, and marinate in fridge 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place chicken and marinade in a baking dish and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Next up is a classic Filipino dish that is packed with flavor and perfect for dinner any night of the week. The combination of soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic is once again present, this time infused into chicken thighs and drumsticks for a zesty and succulent result.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- In a large pan or wok, add chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes, or until brown on all sides.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, bay leaf, and black peppercorns, and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken back to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
No matter which recipe you choose to try out first, both of these dishes are sure to satisfy your taste buds and leave you feeling full and content. So why not add a little spice to your dinner tonight and give one of these chicken recipes a try? Your taste buds will thank you!