Who doesn’t love pancakes? And we’ve got a special recipe for you that combines the delectable taste of oatmeal with the fluffy goodness of pancakes. Here are two different versions of the recipe we found, both equally delicious:
Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup Quaker® Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In large bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine milk, eggs and oil; mix well.
- Add liquid mixture to dry mixture all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). Grease lightly with oil. For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and dry around edges. With wide spatula, turn; cook other side until golden brown. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes No Flour Recipe
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Butter or coconut oil, for cooking the pancakes
- Add the oats, bananas, eggs, Greek yogurt, almond milk, honey (if using), baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract (if using), and salt to a blender.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, lightly butter or oil it.
- Use a ladle or measuring cup to pour 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture onto the pan.
- Cook the pancake until the edges begin to turn golden brown and the surface is bubbly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancake with a spatula and cook until both sides turn golden brown.
- Repeat until you run out of pancake batter.
These oatmeal pancake recipes are nutritious, delicious, and easy to make. They make for a perfect breakfast treat or even as a quick snack. Give them a try and let us know what you think about them in the comments below!
If you are searching about Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes No Flour Recipe | Oatmeal pancakes healthy you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Images about Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes No Flour Recipe | Oatmeal pancakes healthy like Easy Oatmeal Pancakes (gluten free) Recipe – Savory Spin, Banana Oatmeal Pancakes hearty and delicious!! | Lil' Luna and also Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe | Quaker Oats. Read more:
Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes No Flour Recipe | Oatmeal Pancakes Healthy
oatmeal recipe flour healthy pancakes pancake breakfast choose board
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes hearty And Delicious!! | Lil' Luna
banana pancakes oatmeal recipe nutella syrup maple berries fresh pancake jams flavored powdered bananas sliced blueberry butter sauce sugar different
Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe | Quaker Oats
oatmeal recipe pancakes favorite quaker oats quakeroats recipes
Easy Oatmeal Pancakes (gluten Free) Recipe – Savory Spin
pancakes oatmeal gluten easy recipe recipes savoryspin ingredients super spin savory simple thick delicious which use these some
Oatmeal recipe flour healthy pancakes pancake breakfast choose board. Favorite oatmeal pancakes recipe. Easy oatmeal pancakes (gluten free) recipe