Today I want to share not one, but two delicious recipes with you that are easy to prepare and will delight your taste buds.
Both of them are sweet and spicy, which is the perfect combination to have something to warm you up in this cold season.
So let’s get started!
First up, we have a Cottage Cheese, Apple & Cinnamon recipe. This is a refreshing and flavorful dish that can be served as a light breakfast or snack.
Cottage Cheese, Apple & Cinnamon
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix the cottage cheese, chopped apple, and honey in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix well.
This recipe is not only delicious but also healthy as cottage cheese is rich in protein that will keep you full for a long time.
The second recipe is for those who love a bit of spice in their food. It’s the Mike’s Hot Honey that you can use in a variety of ways.
Mike’s Hot Honey
- 1 cup honey
- 1-2 tbsp. red pepper flakes
- In a small saucepan, heat the honey on low heat.
- Add the red pepper flakes.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5-10 minutes, until the honey has infused with the pepper flakes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down for a minute.
- Transfer the honey to a jar and let it cool completely before using.
This recipe is super easy to make, and you can use it in many ways. Use it as a glaze on your roasted meat, a topping on your pizza or even as a dipping sauce for your chicken nuggets.
I hope you enjoy these spicy and sweet recipes that will surely brighten up your taste buds. Let me know if you try them and how they turn out for you.