An anvil is an essential item in Minecraft for those who love creating and repairing tools and weapons. This guide will teach you how to craft an anvil using just a few simple ingredients.
To start, you’ll need three iron blocks and four iron ingots. You can obtain iron ingots by smelting iron ore in a furnace. Once you have the required materials, follow these steps:
1. Open your crafting table and arrange the iron blocks in a row across the top row.
2. Place an iron ingot in the top-left and top-right slots of the second row.
3. Place the remaining two iron ingots in the bottom-left and bottom-right slots of the second row.
4. You should now see an anvil in the result box. Drag it into your inventory.
Congratulations, you now have an anvil! But how do you use it? Here’s a quick rundown:
1. Place the anvil on the ground or on a solid block.
2. Right-click on the anvil to open the interface.
3. Place the item you want to work with in the left-most slot.
4. Place your material or tool in the middle slot.
5. If you’re repairing an item, you can add additional materials or tools in the right-most slot to increase its durability.
6. Once you’ve arranged everything to your liking, click the “Repair & Name” button to finalize the process.
It’s important to note that using the anvil to repair items will cost experience points, so make sure you have some to spare before getting started.
Now that you know how to craft and use an anvil, you can start repairing your favorite tools and weapons and creating new ones. Happy crafting!
MineCraft Snapshot 12w42a How To Make An Anvil Recipe – YouTube
anvil minecraft make recipe
Anvil Recipe! | Rebrn.com
Minecraft Anvil Recipe: How To Make An Anvil In Minecraft | PC Gamer
Minecraft Anvil Recipe: How To Use An Anvil In Minecraft | PCGamesN
anvil pcgamesn ingot x3
Anvil Recipe – How To Craft Anvil
anvil recipe crafting craft shows