When I woke up this morning, I was craving something sweet and hearty for breakfast. And what could be better than some fluffy, delicious pancakes? Luckily, I came across an easy and healthy pancake recipe that also makes waffles (yes, please!) on the Kristine’s Kitchen blog.
First off, let me just say that these pancakes are the real deal. They’re moist, fluffy, and perfectly sweet without being overpowering. And the best part? They’re healthy, too! No need to feel guilty about indulging in a stack of these bad boys.
To make these pancakes or waffles, you’ll need the following ingredients:
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
– 1 large egg
– 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter OR coconut oil
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Now, I know some of y’all might be thinking, “Buttermilk? I don’t have that on hand!” Don’t fret, my sweet friend. You can easily make your own buttermilk substitute by mixing 1 1/2 cups whole or 2% milk with 1 tablespoon white vinegar or lemon juice. Let it sit for a few minutes and voila! Homemade buttermilk.
Once you’ve got your ingredients ready, here’s how you make these mouthwatering pancakes (or waffles):
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter or coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
3. Pour the buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Don’t overmix, or your pancakes will be tough!
4. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once hot, pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake (or follow the instructions on your waffle maker).
5. Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges start to look set, about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until both sides are golden brown.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the skillet or griddle as needed.
And that’s it! Serve your pancakes with your favorite toppings, like fresh fruit, whipped cream, or maple syrup. I personally love drizzling a generous amount of honey on mine.
Now, if you’re in the mood for something a little different, try making these fluffy and delicious pancakes from Allrecipes.com. They’re a classic recipe that’s sure to satisfy all your breakfast cravings.
To make these pancakes, you’ll need the following ingredients:
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon white sugar
– 1 1/4 cups milk
– 1 egg
– 3 tablespoons melted butter
Here’s how you make these delectable pancakes:
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
5. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Garnish your pancakes with fresh fruit or whipped cream for an extra special touch.
So there you have it, my fellow breakfast lovers. Two amazing pancake recipes that are easy, healthy, and sure to please. So go ahead and whip up a batch, and indulge in a breakfast of champions. Happy cooking!
If you are searching about 9 Easy Ways to Make Pancakes More Delicious you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Images about 9 Easy Ways to Make Pancakes More Delicious like Best Easy Healthy Pancake Recipe (Makes Waffles Too!) – Kristine's Kitchen, 9 Easy Ways to Make Pancakes More Delicious and also Best Easy Healthy Pancake Recipe (Makes Waffles Too!) – Kristine's Kitchen. Here you go:
9 Easy Ways To Make Pancakes More Delicious
pancakes delicious pancake ways easy food recipe basic rd
Best Homemade Pancakes Recipe Sweet & Fluffy | Somewhat Simple
pancakes recipe pancake recipes homemade ever somewhatsimple easy famous simple fluffy grandma quest choose board basic
Best Easy Healthy Pancake Recipe (Makes Waffles Too!) – Kristine's Kitchen
pancake recipe healthy pancakes easy recipes waffles kristineskitchenblog wheat whole simple breakfast delicious favorite makes fluffy too waffle homemade light
Fluffy And Delicious Pancakes Recipe – Allrecipes.com
pancakes fluffy delicious allrecipes recipes recipe
9 easy ways to make pancakes more delicious. Best homemade pancakes recipe sweet & fluffy. Pancake recipe healthy pancakes easy recipes waffles kristineskitchenblog wheat whole simple breakfast delicious favorite makes fluffy too waffle homemade light