Hey y’all, today I’m excited to share with you two delicious recipes that are perfect for a leisurely brunch or a quick breakfast on-the-go. And the best part? They’re both vegetarian and vegan-friendly!
Strawberry Sparkles Zucchini Bread Recipe
First up, we have a mouthwatering Zucchini Bread recipe that is a perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors. This recipe is perfect for using up any excess zucchinis you may have in your garden, or for when you’re in the mood for something that’s both wholesome and indulgent.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the shredded zucchini and diced strawberries.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Vegan Avocado Toast Recipe with Sweet Corn and Pineapple
Next up, we have a delicious Vegan Avocado Toast recipe that is perfect for those who are looking for a healthy and filling breakfast option. This recipe is packed full of nutritious ingredients, including fresh sweet corn and juicy pineapple, that will keep you energized throughout the morning.
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels, cooked
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- To make the avocado spread, mash the avocado in a small bowl with a fork until it’s smooth and creamy. Add the lime juice, salt, and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Toast your bread to your desired level of crispiness.
- Spread the avocado mixture onto the two slices of toast evenly.
- Top each slice of toast with cooked sweet corn kernels and diced pineapple.
These two recipes are sure to become staples in your breakfast or brunch rotation. Not only are they both easy to make, but they’re also delicious and nutritious. Enjoy!
If you are searching about Vegan Chocolate Banana Nut Bread you’ve came to the right web. We have 8 Images about Vegan Chocolate Banana Nut Bread like Vegan Chocolate Banana Nut Bread, Vegan Pupusa Recipe – Foodflag and also Vegan Vanilla Pudding (Paleo!) | The Banana Diaries. Read more:
Vegan Chocolate Banana Nut Bread
nut banana chocolate bread recipes vegan
Vegan Vanilla Pudding (Paleo!) | The Banana Diaries
15 Crockpot Breakfasts Ideas | DIY To Make
breakfast casserole healthy recipes crockpot crock pot cooker slow vegan easy recipe casseroles protein apple eye egg everything want summer
Vegan Avocado Toast With Sweet Corn And Pineapple- Easy & Tasty
toast avocado vegan corn sweet
banana flour bread green
Vegan Donuts Recipe With Chocolate Glaze – 1 Bowl Baked Doughnut
vegan recipe donut glaze chocolate donuts doughnut baked easy veganricha bowl simple quick
Strawberry Sparkles | Recipe | Zucchini Bread Recipes, Zucchini
Vegan Pupusa Recipe – Foodflag
pupusa recipe vegan foodflag
Vegan vanilla pudding (paleo!). Bananabread.jpg. Vegan pupusa recipe