Greetings homies, it’s ya girl bringing you a recipe that’s sure to have you feeling like a queen or king in da kitchen. These buttermilk blueberry pancakes are the perfect breakfast treat for you and your fam.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs and melted butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into flour mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat.
- Grease with cooking spray or butter.
- Ladle 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle or skillet.
- Cook until edges are set and bubbles appear on surface, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip pancake and cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining batter, greasing griddle or skillet as necessary.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Tips for Perfect Pancakes:
Want to step up your pancake game? Here are some tips.
- Use room temperature ingredients to ensure even mixing and to prevent tough pancakes.
- Fold in blueberries gently to avoid breaking them.
- Let batter rest for 10 minutes before cooking. This allows the leavening agents to work their magic and helps the pancakes rise.
- Don’t press down on pancakes while they’re cooking. This prevents them from rising fully.
- Keep cooked pancakes warm in a 200 degree F oven until ready to serve.
Dat’s all for now, friends. Enjoy your delicious, fluffy buttermilk blueberry pancakes!
If you are looking for James Martin buttermilk and blueberry breakfast pancakes recipe – The you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Pictures about James Martin buttermilk and blueberry breakfast pancakes recipe – The like James Martin buttermilk and blueberry breakfast pancakes recipe – The, James Martin pancakes with Suzette sauce recipe on Home Comforts at and also The Secret to Delicious Diner-Style Pancakes: Malted Milk Powder | Easy. Read more:
James Martin Buttermilk And Blueberry Breakfast Pancakes Recipe – The
pancakes buttermilk martin james blueberry breakfast recipe whipped syrup maple serve cream
Pin On The Deli Corner
James Martin Pancakes With Suzette Sauce Recipe On Home Comforts At
pancakes martin james sauce recipe comforts suzette christmas 25g 50ml unsalted clementines 75g brandy caster juice lemon butter sugar only
The Secret To Delicious Diner-Style Pancakes: Malted Milk Powder | Easy
The secret to delicious diner-style pancakes: malted milk powder. Pin on the deli corner. Pancakes buttermilk martin james blueberry breakfast recipe whipped syrup maple serve cream