As the leaves start to turn from green to shades of red and orange, it’s the perfect time to indulge in all the classic Fall flavors. And what better way than with a delicious apple pie that’s quick and easy to make?
QUICK & EASY APPLE PIE
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 6 cups sliced and peeled apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 9-inch pie dish with the ready-made crust.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sliced and peeled apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice. Mix well and pour into the pie crust. Dot with butter.
3. Bake the pie for 45-50 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling. Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
If you want to take this easy apple pie recipe to the next level, consider serving it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top. It’s the perfect way to celebrate the flavors of Fall and enjoy a delicious dessert with your loved ones.
Quick And Easy Apple Pie Recipe
If you’re looking for an even easier option, check out this recipe!
- 1 package of refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon of butter
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Unroll one of the pie crusts on a lightly floured surface. Spread the apple pie filling evenly over the crust, leaving about 1 inch around the edges.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces and sprinkle over the apple pie filling.
4. Unroll the second pie crust and place it on top of the apple pie filling. Press the edges together to seal and crimp with a fork. Cut a few slits in the top of the pie crust for ventilation.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling. Let it cool before serving.
Whether you’re a seasoned baker or new to the kitchen, these easy apple pie recipes are sure to be a hit with your family and friends this Fall. So why not indulge in some delicious homemade baked goods and enjoy the flavors of the season?