Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes. Who doesn’t love pancakes, am I right? Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, pancakes are an all-time favorite comfort food for all ages. So, let’s dive into some finger-licking-good pancake recipes that will satisfy your hunger and leave you wanting more.
First up, we have the “Simply Perfect Pancakes.” Don’t let the name fool you; this pancake recipe isn’t messing around. Starting with a basic pancake batter, this recipe adds extra flour and sugar for ultimate fluffiness and sweetness. Served with a touch of butter and syrup, these pancakes are sure to make your taste buds dance.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir just until combined. Don’t overmix!
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Using a 1/4-cup measure, drop batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until the second side is golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!
Another pancake recipe that will make you drool is the “Thick and Fluffy Pancakes Covered in Syrup.” Using a standby pancake batter, the key to this recipe is to make your pancakes thicker to create those fluffy goodness. Top these pancakes with your favorite syrup, and you have yourself a breakfast of champions.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar
- In another bowl, beat together the milk, egg, and melted butter
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Don’t overmix!
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the skillet and spread it into a round shape with the back of your spoon. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Use a spatula to flip the pancake and cook until golden brown on the other side
- Serve and enjoy!
Pancakes, oh pancakes! How can you not love them? So, whether you’re in the mood for thick and fluffy pancakes or simply perfect pancakes, these recipes will fulfill your cravings and make your morning a little sweeter. Don’t forget to top them with whipped cream or fresh berries for an extra touch of yumminess. Happy pancake making!
If you are looking for Simply Perfect Pancakes Recipe | King Arthur Baking you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Pictures about Simply Perfect Pancakes Recipe | King Arthur Baking like Simply Perfect Pancakes Recipe | King Arthur Baking, Easy Pancake Recipe (VIDEO) – Valentina's Corner and also Poundland » Easy Pancake Recipe. Here you go:
Simply Perfect Pancakes Recipe | King Arthur Baking
Poundland » Easy Pancake Recipe
Easy Pancake Recipe (VIDEO) – Valentina's Corner
pancake recipe easy pancakes berries soft blueberries great made strawberries nutella raspberries morsels cubed blackberries chip lemon mixed chocolate fluffy
Pancake Recipe – The Thick And Fluffy Pancakes Covered In Syrup, Plus
Simply perfect pancakes recipe. Pancake recipe. Pancake variations