Looking for a hearty and healthy breakfast option that’s easy to prepare? Look no further than these delicious oatmeal recipes that are not only vegan but also super easy to make. Here are three of our favorites:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease an 8-inch (20 cm) baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with berries and sliced almonds.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the oats are set.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Add oats and reduce heat to low.
- Cook oats for 5-7 minutes or until most of the water has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond milk and maple syrup.
- Top with chopped nuts if desired, and serve.
Easy Vegan Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Assorted toppings (such as fresh fruit, nuts, and seeds)
- Combine the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt in a mason jar or other sealable container.
- Seal tightly and shake well to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator and let sit overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
These oatmeal recipes are not only delicious and satisfying, but they’re also easy to make and perfect for anyone on a vegan or plant-based diet. Give them a try and see just how delicious vegan can be!
7 Ways: Easy Vegan Overnight Oats (Healthy) – Beaming Baker
Oatmeal Recipe (Vegan) – Will To Live Well
Top 35 Vegetarian Oatmeal Recipes – Best Round Up Recipe Collections
oats foo finds
Baked Oatmeal Recipe – Cooking Classy
Easy Classic Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, Healthy) – Beaming Baker