Oats Poha Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that will energize you for the day ahead? Look no further than this tasty oats poha recipe! Poha style oats are an interesting twist on traditional poha, combining the nutritious goodness of oats with the savory flavors of Indian spices.
– 1 cup of rolled oats
– 1/2 cup of chopped onions
– 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
– 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts
– 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
– 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
– 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
– 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
– Salt to taste
– Freshly squeezed lemon juice
– Fresh cilantro for garnish
1. Rinse the oats in a sieve and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and salt.
3. Once the seeds crackle, add onions and sauté until golden brown.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and cook until they are soft and mushy.
5. Add the rinsed oats and mix well.
6. Add some water and stir thoroughly. Allow the oats to cook until they become soft and tender.
7. Add roasted peanuts, grated coconut and freshly squeezed lemon juice to the mixture.
8. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
This delicious and nutritious breakfast recipe is perfect for those who want to start their day off on the right foot. With a combination of protein, fiber and healthy fats, oats poha will leave you feeling fuller for longer, without compromising on taste or flavor.
So why wait? Try this incredible oats poha recipe today and see for yourself just how delicious and satisfying a healthy breakfast can be!
Recipe: Oats Poha – Delectable Reveries
oats poha savory tomato chefdehome breakfast recipe onion indian credits
oats poha recipe chutney sev sprinkled serve choice hot
Oats Poha With Carrots, Peas, Tomatoes [Mustard Seeds, Roasted Peanuts
oats poha seeds
oats poha recipe savory shares
Poha Style Oats – An Interesting Breakfast Dish – Vanita's Corner
oats poha dish interesting breakfast style method