Today, we’re sharing a recipe that has quickly become a fall favorite in our household: Apple Pie Bread. This delicious bread combines the best of both worlds – the comforting flavors of apple pie and the soft, moist texture of homemade bread. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make!
To get started, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine one can of mashed apple pie filling and one box of yellow cake mix. Stir until well-combined.
Next, grease a loaf pan and pour the batter into the pan, spreading it out evenly. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Once the bread is finished baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
To serve, slice the bread into thick slices and serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Trust us, it’s heavenly!
But wait, there’s more! We’ve also got the full recipe below, complete with ingredients and step-by-step instructions. Happy baking!
– 1 can apple pie filling, mashed
– 1 box yellow cake mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed apple pie filling and yellow cake mix.
3. Stir until well-combined.
4. Grease a loaf pan and pour batter into the pan, spreading it out evenly.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let the bread cool for a few minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Slice and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
We hope you enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make Apple Pie Bread recipe as much as we do! It’s the perfect treat for fall gatherings or just a cozy night in.