If you’re looking for a dish that is bursting with flavor and sure to satisfy your craving for a delicious meal, then you must try Pineapple Chicken Adobo!
Carefully Curated Recipe
Our Pineapple Chicken Adobo recipe has been carefully curated to ensure that you enjoy a mouth-watering meal that is both easy to make and packed with flavor. The combination of sweet pineapple and tangy vinegar creates a unique and delightful taste that will keep you coming back for more.
You’ll need the following ingredients to make Pineapple Chicken Adobo:
- 1 pound boneless chicken thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 1/2 tablespoon whole peppercorns
- Salt to taste
Follow these simple steps to create your very own Pineapple Chicken Adobo:
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, bay leaf, peppercorns, and salt to the pan.
- Stir the ingredients until everything is well-combined.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and let it simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Add the pineapple chunks and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Don’t wait any longer, give this recipe a try today and indulge in the amazing flavors of Pineapple Chicken Adobo. You won’t regret it!