Today we are excited to share some delicious and healthy recipes with you. Our first recipe is a wonderful and healthy pancake recipe that is perfect for breakfast or brunch. These pancakes are low in carbs and high in protein, making them a great way to start your day.
Easy Keto Pancakes
This pancake recipe is made with almond flour which gives them a nutty flavor and texture. These pancakes are also gluten-free, making them perfect for those who follow a gluten-free diet.
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Stevia or honey, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and sweetener.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Grease it with some coconut oil.
- Ladle ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges are set, then flip and cook on the other side for an additional minute or two.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more pancakes.
- Serve with your favorite low-carb syrup, fresh berries, or a dollop of whipped cream.
Our second recipe is a healthy twist on the classic chicken nuggets. These nuggets are baked instead of fried, making them a healthier option for both kids and adults. They are also easy to make and can be served as a snack or a main course.
Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups of whole wheat bread crumbs
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the eggs, then in the bread crumb mixture, pressing the crumbs onto the chicken to make sure they stick.
- Place the coated chicken pieces on a baking sheet that has been greased with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is crispy.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as ketchup, honey mustard, or barbecue sauce.
We hope you enjoy these healthy recipes that are both delicious and easy to make. They are perfect for anyone who wants to eat healthier and still enjoy tasty meals. Try them out and let us know what you think!
If you are looking for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake Recipe you’ve came to the right page. We have 4 Images about Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake Recipe like Classic Fluffy Pancake Recipe – Kevin Is Cooking, Easy Keto Pancakes! The Best Low Carb Almond Flour Pancake Recipe – The and also Pin on recipes (healthy-er). Here you go:
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
watchers weight recipe pumpkin pancake pancakes am
Classic Fluffy Pancake Recipe – Kevin Is Cooking
pancake pancakes keviniscooking
Easy Keto Pancakes! The Best Low Carb Almond Flour Pancake Recipe – The
keto flour pancake almond thedietchefs
Pin On Recipes (healthy-er)
recipes ww healthy recipe
Weight watchers pumpkin pancake recipe. Recipes ww healthy recipe. Easy keto pancakes! the best low carb almond flour pancake recipe