Looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast option? Look no further than this recipe for Overnight Peanut Butter Oatmeal! Made with wholesome ingredients, this recipe is easy to prepare, and will keep you feeling full all morning long.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two mason jars or storage containers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the jars from the refrigerator and give the oatmeal a stir. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re looking for more ways to enjoy a healthy breakfast, give this recipe for Protein Oatmeal a try:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- In a small saucepan, combine the oats, protein powder, almond milk, and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the oats are soft and the mixture is creamy.
- Transfer the oatmeal to a bowl and top with the flaxseed meal, banana, and almond butter. Serve and enjoy!
Whether you prefer your oatmeal sweet or savory, these recipes are sure to satisfy your taste buds and give you the energy you need to tackle your day!
Soaked Oatmeal: The Original Instant Oatmeal – Live Simply
oatmeal soaked instant original oats recipe warm wallpapers homemade making bowl livesimply
Pin On Recipes
oats veganista cal fat
Pin On Workouts
oats recipe overnight gain weight oatmeal shake instagram breakfast
Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes To Lose Weight – Image Of Food Recipe
oats overnight healthier fitalicious gf skinnyfitalicious
Overnight Peanut Butter Oatmeal | Overnight Oats Recipe Healthy
oatmeal recipe overnight gain oats muscle protein npl peanut butter za