If there’s one thing I love more than fall weather, it’s fall desserts! And this caramel apple cheesecake recipe in a jar is the perfect way to enjoy the tastes of the season in a portable and cute package.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe in a Jar
- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbsp sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of 8 half-pint mason jars.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-7 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among the jars, pouring it on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Top each jar with a generous scoop of apple pie filling, followed by a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until the cheesecake is set and golden brown on the edges.
- Allow the jars to cool completely before topping with whipped cream and serving.
And if you’re looking for another delicious and easy fall dessert, this apple tart is the perfect choice. It’s simple, flavorful, and sure to impress your guests!
Apple Tart Recipe
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 2-3 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry into a large rectangle and place it on the baking sheet.
- Arrange the sliced apples on top of the puff pastry, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the top of the apples.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- In a small bowl, microwave the apricot jam for 10-15 seconds or until it’s melted.
- Brush the melted jam over the top of the tart.
- Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.
These two recipes are the perfect way to celebrate the flavors of fall in a delicious and creative way. Whether you’re enjoying them at a fancy dinner party or a laid-back family gathering, they’re sure to impress and satisfy.