Start your day off right with these delicious breakfast recipes!
These classic pancakes are fluffy and delicious. Here’s what you’ll need for 4 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Ladle the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until browned on the other side. Serve hot with syrup and butter.
For a more indulgent breakfast, try this Eggs Benedict recipe! You’ll need:
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- To make Hollandaise sauce: Fill a blender with hot water and set aside. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. In a blender, blend egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, white pepper and paprika for 2-3 seconds. Stream the hot liquid through the hole in the lid of the blender while it is running. Blend the mixture for several seconds until thick and creamy. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Fill a large shallow pan with water to a depth of about 2 inches. Bring water to a boil and then reduce heat to a gentle simmer.
- While the water is simmering, toast the English muffins and cook the Canadian bacon in a skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Crack each egg into a small bowl. Slip each egg gently into the simmering water, and cook until the whites are firm and the yolks have thickened but are not hard, about 2-3 minutes.
- To assemble, place one toasted English muffin half on each plate. Top with one slice of the Canadian bacon, followed by one poached egg. Drizzle Hollandaise sauce over the egg, and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
For a healthy and satisfying breakfast on-the-go, try this protein-packed smoothie! Here are the ingredients:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately, or pour into a travel cup for a quick and easy breakfast on-the-go.
These breakfast recipes are sure to start your day off right. Which one will you try first? Bon appétit!
Pin On Food
Pin On Recipes
Keto Overnight Oats – Meal Prep Recipe | Low Carb Breakfast, Keto
Pin On Breakfasts
oats quinoa microwave simplyquinoa foodrecipestory
Keto Oatmeal: 5-Minute Low Carb N'oats
keto oatmeal easy meal plan oats simple recipes calories keep carb low 1900 breakfast easiest diet minute perfectketo perfect