Hey there breakfast lovers! I’ve got some fantastic new recipes that are going to completely revolutionize your mornings. Say goodbye to boring toast and uninteresting cereal, and say hello to delicious overnight oats packed with protein and flavor! I found these three recipes online and they all look absolutely amazing. Let’s dive in and take a closer look.
First up, we have “15 High Protein Overnight Oats Recipes”. This is a great resource because it gives you so many options to choose from. But one recipe in particular caught my eye, the “Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats”. Oh man, just the name makes me drool. To make these, you’ll need:
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
– 2 tbsp cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– 1 tbsp honey
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Serve in the morning with your favorite toppings (crushed peanuts, chocolate chips, etc.).
Next, we have “High-Protein Overnight Steel-Cut Oats”, a vegan recipe that packs a whopping 20 grams of protein! This sounds like the perfect breakfast to fuel your day. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
– 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
– 1 tbsp chia seeds
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Pour mixture into a jar or container with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
3. In the morning, give the oats a stir and serve with your favorite toppings (banana slices, berries, nuts, etc.).
Finally, we have “High-Protein Overnight Steel-Cut Oats Recipe”, another steel-cut oat based recipe that sounds truly delicious. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
– 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. In a medium-sized pot, bring oats and almond milk to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and stir in protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
3. Cover and let simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until oats are tender.
4. Divide into two jars or containers and refrigerate overnight.
5. In the morning, give the oats a stir and top with chopped nuts (if desired).
I don’t know about you, but I am seriously excited to try these recipes! I love the idea of preparing breakfast the night before, so that it’s ready to go in the morning. And with all that protein and flavor, these overnight oats are sure to give me the energy I need to tackle my day.
So what are you waiting for? Grab the ingredients and get cooking! I promise you won’t regret it. And if you come up with any delicious variations of your own, be sure to let me know in the comments below. Happy eating!
15 High Protein Overnight Oats Recipes
oats mornings busy
High-Protein Overnight Steel-Cut Oats Recipe | POPSUGAR Fitness UK
High-Protein Overnight Steel-Cut Oats | Vegan Recipes With 20 Grams Of
oats overnight cut steel protein breakfast recipe vegan recipes oatmeal prep meal popsugar healthy fitness if
Protein Overnight Oats 6 Ingredients – Eating Bird Food
oats recipe eatingbirdfood breakfast calorie soak
Blueberry Walnut Overnight Oats | Recipe | Blueberry Overnight Oats
oats blueberry thekitchn lingeman