Nothing beats the smell of freshly baked goods wafting through the kitchen. If you’re in the mood to whip up something scrumptious, we’ve got you covered with two mouth-watering recipes – zucchini bread and muffins. These recipes are so good that they’ve won awards and accolades for their delectable taste. So, let’s get baking!
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this award-winning recipe for zucchini bread. Deliciously moist and flavorful, this bread is perfect for breakfast, brunch or an afternoon snack. Here’s what you need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8×4 inch loaf pans.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
If you want to get creative, add some chocolate chips or raisins to the batter to give it an added burst of flavor. Serve it warm with a dollop of whipped cream for an extra decadent treat.
If you’re looking for a grab-and-go breakfast or snack, these muffins are the perfect solution. Packed with wholesome ingredients, they’re a guilt-free indulgence that will keep you satisfied and energized throughout the day.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (or any other fruit of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract until well combined. Fold in blueberries (or any other fruit of your choice).
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups until about ¾ full. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove muffins from pan, and completely cool.
These muffins also make a great afternoon snack. Heat them up in the microwave for 10 seconds and serve them warm with a glass of cold milk. It’s the perfect pick-me-up to get you through the rest of the day.
So, what are you waiting for? Whip up these delicious recipes and enjoy a sweet treat that will leave you wanting more. Happy baking!
If you are searching about Peanut Butter Chunk Oatmeal Bars and a Sally's Baking Addiction you’ve came to the right page. We have 4 Pictures about Peanut Butter Chunk Oatmeal Bars and a Sally's Baking Addiction like My Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe | Sally's Baking Addiction | Recipe, Happy 1st Birthday Sally's Baking Addiction Cookbook (Giveaway and also My Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe | Sally's Baking Addiction | Recipe. Read more:
Peanut Butter Chunk Oatmeal Bars And A Sally's Baking Addiction
addiction baking peanut butter bars sallys cookbook giveaway sally chunk oatmeal gluten chocolate healthy re they oats packed chips raisins
Happy 1st Birthday Sally's Baking Addiction Cookbook (Giveaway
cookbook addiction baking sally giveaway 1st birthday happy sallys recipes would favorite know
My Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe | Sally's Baking Addiction | Recipe
divorce moist addiction applesauce refined
Here's An Award Winning Recipe For Zucchini Bread + Zucchini Bread
zucchini bread sallysbakingaddiction recipe recipes
Addiction baking peanut butter bars sallys cookbook giveaway sally chunk oatmeal gluten chocolate healthy re they oats packed chips raisins. Here's an award winning recipe for zucchini bread + zucchini bread. Happy 1st birthday sally's baking addiction cookbook (giveaway