Let’s cook some delicious chicken
If you are looking for a new recipe to wow your family or friends, you’ve come to the right place. Today, I want to share with you two mouth-watering chicken recipes that will leave everyone wanting more.
Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo
First up, we have Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo. This Filipino dish is bursting with flavor and is incredibly easy to make. Here are the ingredients:
- 3.5 lbs of chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
To make this delicious dish:
- Place the chicken thighs in a slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Add the mixture to the slow cooker and toss the chicken to make sure it is evenly coated.
- Add the bay leaves to the slow cooker, cover with the lid, and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Once done, serve the chicken over white rice and enjoy!
Garlic Butter Chicken
If you’re looking for something a little more traditional, then you can’t go wrong with Garlic Butter Chicken. It’s a classic dish that is always a crowd-pleaser.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
To cook this classic dish:
- Mix the flour, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper together in a shallow dish. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour mixture to coat.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover with foil.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Pour in the chicken broth and scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until it has thickened slightly, about 3-5 minutes. Add the chicken back to the skillet and cook for another 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- Serve the chicken with the garlic butter sauce, topped with fresh parsley, and enjoy!
There you have it, two delicious chicken recipes that are sure to impress. Give them a try, and let us know what you think!
Until next time, keep cooking with love!