If you’re in the mood for something sweet and indulgent, why not try making these delicious Banana and Cinnamon Pancakes? They’re perfect for a lazy Sunday brunch, and are sure to be a hit with friends and family alike. Here’s how to make them:
Banana and Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the sugar, banana, egg, milk, and melted butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and whisk together until just combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or maple syrup.
If pancakes aren’t your thing, why not try making a Spanish omelette instead? This hearty dish is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Here’s how to make it:
The King’s Spanish Pancake
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sliced potatoes and onions, and cook until tender and lightly browned.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cooked potatoes and onions, and use a spatula to spread out evenly.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat, or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip the omelette over using a plate, and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes on the other side.
- Transfer the omelette to a serving platter, and slice into wedges.
- Serve hot or cold, with your favorite dipping sauce or side dish.
Whether you’re in the mood for sweet or savory, these Spanish-inspired dishes are sure to hit the spot. So why not whip up a batch of pancakes or an omelette for your next family meal, and enjoy the taste of Spain from the comfort of your own home?
If you are searching about Best of Chef Eddy Oloo's Recipe Collection: THE KING'S SPANISH PANCAKE you’ve came to the right place. We have 4 Pics about Best of Chef Eddy Oloo's Recipe Collection: THE KING'S SPANISH PANCAKE like PANQUEQUES DE GUINEO | Food, Love food, Breakfast treats, Spanish Carnival Pancake Recipe and also Spanish Carnival Pancake Recipe. Read more:
Best Of Chef Eddy Oloo's Recipe Collection: THE KING'S SPANISH PANCAKE
spanish pancake recipe eddy oloo chef collection fry served
Spanish Carnival Pancake Recipe
PANQUEQUES DE GUINEO | Food, Love Food, Breakfast Treats
spanish pancakes say food breakfast banana yeah loves recipe who morning
Banana And Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe | Spanish Food World | Food
Banana and cinnamon pancakes recipe. Cinnamon pancake. Spanish carnival pancake recipe